Tuesday, April 1, 2014

C4K -March

kids blogging

For the first C4K, I was assigned to comment on the category of Harold. Harold is a giraffe that teaches kids about health and safety. I had the opportunity to watch Alisha's video. In her video, she told the viewers some of the things Harold has taught her. Some things that I learn from her is that we breathe through our nose and mouth and the air travels through our windpipe and then to our lungs and brains. She also concluded by saying, " I like Harold." I responded to her by saying, Hi! I am Kastala Brown and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I loved your video. You did an excellent job. It seems like Harold is teaching you a lot of important facts. Keep learning from Harold and thank you for letting me watch your video.

I comment on Lotu's blog for my second C4K. Lotu is from New Zealand and she wrote about her swimming experience. She explained to her readers that her class went to take a swimming lesson. They take these lessons because New Zealand is surrounded by water and I am assume that the teachers want to make sure the students are safe and they know how to swim if they ever come across a time they will have to swim. Lotu also told her readers that it was hard for her at first because she could not breathe properly.  However, she still learned a lot of things, such as the streamlines and the rocket arms. She said that next time she wants to be able to hold her breath longer.  I responded to Lotu by saying, "Lotu, it seems like you learned a lot about swimming. I know that some of the skills are hard, but just keep practicing and I am sure that you will be great at swimming. Remember, that everything you learn will get you one step closer to becoming a great swimmer. You did a great job on your blog post and thank you for sharing. Keep blogging!"

No comments:

Post a Comment