Thursday, April 24, 2014

C4K April Summary

kids blog

I commented on Bishop for my first comment for kids. In Bishop's blog post, he told his readers about the exciting day he had with his aunt at Big Boy Toys. He got up really early one Saturday morning to get ready for his day. He said it felt like it took them forever to get there, but when he got there he had an amazing time. He saw the new Lamborghini, BMW, wake borders, and some of the best motorbike people in the world. I could tell from reading his blog post that he was so excited. I responded to Bishop by saying, "Hi Bishop, it seems as if you had so much fun at Big Boy Toys. I was unfamiliar of what Big Boy Toys was, but I did a little research on it and I am sure you had fun. I would have loved to see the new Lamborghini. I bet it was awesome. You did an awesome job on your blog post. Keep blogging!!!
If anyone is interesting in knowing what Big Boy Toys is click here

For my second C4K, I commented on Izac blog post. Izac wrote about his eight swimming lessons that he took this school term. He informed his readers that the swimming lessons taught him a lot of skills and help improve his technique. He also informed them about the relay races he had to do because their instructor wanted to see how long he could swim. He was extremely exhausted after completing the races. Izac then tells his readers that after getting out of the pool, they have to rinse the germs off so that no one will get sick. I resonded to Izac by saying "Hi Izac, My name is Kastala Brown and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Your blog post was very interesting. I can only image how exhausted you were after doing those relay races. Keep up the good work and keep blogging!"

For my last comments for kids, I commented on Zion's blog. Zion created a Google slide presentation. Within the presentation, he inserted a picture of himself. He also told his readers a little about himself. I learn that his favorite subject is math. I responded to Zion by saying, "Hey Zion, my name is Kastala Brown. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I just wanted to tell you that you did an excellent job on your Google slide presentation. Math was also my favorite subject in school too. Keep up the good work and keep blogging."

No comments:

Post a Comment