Thursday, February 27, 2014

C4K February

comments

Comment for Kids is a project that we were assigned to do in our EDM310 class. It allows us to see how teachers use technology to teach and kids use it to learn. We comment on a different kid blog each week, which allows us the opportunity to go around the world to see what each kid is learning.

The first blog I commented on was a fourth grader named Haylee J. In her blog post, Haylee was teaching her viewers how to add fractions with unlike denominators. I was very impressed with Haylee's blog post because she inserted pictures of each step to take while solving the problem. To my knowledge, the pictures were the actual work that she did. She explain the steps perfectly. I told her that she did a very good job solving the problem and her directions were clear and easy to understand and I also told her to keep up the good work.

My second comment was on Jennifer's blog, she is in the six grade. Jennifer was explaining why she like using technology. Some of reasons were because of the amazing speed, social media, and the games that she could play. I replied, Technology is amazing. There are so many different ways that you can use technology. You are exactly right when you said” social media can allow you to collaborate with other people”. I also love games, but make sure you look for educational ones. Keep learning about technology and as Mrs. Bryson said, “keep rocking the technology.”

The third comment I left was on Jacquelynne's blog post. Jacqeulynne is in a band and she plays the piano. She was explaining how nervous she gets when it is time for her to preform. She said that she worked very hard on her piano piece. Her hard work payed off, because her teacher inform her that her band won the gold. I replied to her by saying,Jacquelynne, I can relate to how you get so nervous when you perform for an audience. I am sure you were very happy when your teacher told you that you won the gold. Remember, hard work pays off.You did a great job on your blog post. Keep blogging!!

The last blog post I commented on for February was on Free_bird's blog post. This blog post was explaining the importance of teamwork. The writer stated, "When you have teamwork, your strengths may help another teammate’s weakness"(free_bird). He/She also used one of Michael Jordan quotes about teamwork. The writer believes team work is not just about playing on a team, which he/she is right. From the blog I took that the writer knew that teamwork is apart of our everyday life. I replied to the writer by saying,Being able to work on a team is a very important skill to learn. Working on team allows you to help others and learn from others. I love that you used Michael Jordan in your discuss on teamwork. We all know that Michael Jordan was a great player, but he could not beat all the teams he played without his teammates. You did an awesome job on your blog post. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment