Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Kastala Brown. I am from Excel Alabama. I have lived in Excel my whole entire life. I have an interest in cheerleading. I was a cheerleader at my junior college. I hope to one day become a cheerleading sponsor.

I came to attend the University of South Alabama because my sister is in the nursing program here and it was easier for my parents to have us at the same school. My sister and I are first generation college students. It is important to me to succeed in college because I want to set an example for my nieces and nephews.

I want to enter the teaching field because I love to help and inspire children. I have said I wanted to be a teacher since I was in kindergarten. I feel like if I can be a great teacher, I possibly can change someone life for the better. I also know that the students will have a great impact on my life.
Cheerleading

No comments:

Post a Comment